The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

+24
Malaika
Vulpecula
Lennox
Eclipse
Stubby
Eliza
Alaude
Asuna
Dae
Astro
Chinook
Poète
Jude
Pelliccia
Laval
Anthony
Icicle
Ciel
Ivalo
Desty
Aubree
Khentinmentiu
Akira
Jean
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 Empty JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

Post by Jean Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

African Falls Tribe

~Pack Rules~

We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general AFT forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pack website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
► 1. No inappropriate, rude, disturbing or otherwise unneeded comments are tolerated
► 2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
► 3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
► 4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of AFT is prohibited
► 5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
► 6. Manners are appreciated, remember everything on here took time and effort to do, so a "please" or "thank you" goes a long way
► 7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
► 8. Put ‘Toad' as your secret answer, so we know you read the rules (secret answer can and will change)
► 9. Have fun and enjoy yourself here in AFT!

~Requirements~

► 1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

► 2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pack as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pack is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

► 3. Joining our Website is Mandatory
The reason it's mandatory is because many people miss out on important information regarding the pack, which is found on our website. Please make sure to join the website before you sign up, and use your characters' name; you will not be accepted otherwise!

Member Application

If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:

Code:
[b]○ How you Found Us:[/b]
[b]○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]○ Canid Name:[/b]
[b]○ Gender:[/b]
[b]○ Canid Age:[/b]
[b]○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)[/b]  
[b]○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]○ Why would you like to join AFT?:[/b]  
[b]○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!)[/b]
[b]○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use?[/b]
[b]○ Were you invited by anyone?[/b]

Pack Friend Application

If you're thinking about joining, but are not sure, come be a Pack Friend. By being a pack friend, you're welcome to post on the topic and come onto the website to chat. You cannot RP or enter contests, but you can see with 'Pack Life' is like. If you feel like you want to join, go ahead. Please fill out this form for becoming a Pack Friend:

Code:
[b]○ How you Found Us:[/b]
[b]○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]○ Canid Name:[/b]
[b]○ Gender:[/b]
[b]○ Why you want to be a Pack Friend ('Just because' isn't an answer):[/b]
[b]○ Secret Answer: (can be found in the rules on this topic!)[/b]
[b]○ Have you joined AFT before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]
[b]○ Were you invited by anyone?:[/b]

Original © ASP
Coding © Mykka
Jean
Jean
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 Empty Re: JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

Post by Desty Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Unfortunately, Sherlock, your character change cannot be accepted at this time. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Desty
Desty
Old Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 Empty Re: JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

Post by eclipseisthebest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 pm

○ How you Found Us: I remember hearing about this before on ASP
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Just did
○ Canid Name: Eclipse
○ Gender: Female
○ Canid Age: 2 years
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) Kuangalia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum)http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/295/3/5/eclipse_by_rebecca100-d5il9wh.jpg
○ Why would you like to join AFT?:  I would like to join this because this pack reminds me of ASP and I think it would be nice to be able to communicate with ASP members again. Besides, I want to get back into role playing again.
○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!) Dark Horse
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? No, but many of you will remember me as Julianna from ASP ;D
○ Were you invited by anyone? No
eclipseisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinook Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:26 am

Your application is accepted, Eclipse. Welcome to AFT!
Chinook
Chinook
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelliccia Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 am

Julianna! I am so glad you joined. Congrats on joining.
Pelliccia
Pelliccia
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by EclipseIsTheBest Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank you! All I need to do is wait for my account to be activated.
EclipseIsTheBest

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Hellooooo Juli/Eclipse! I'm so glad you're joining

(It's Arcane/Charcoal c;)
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Astro Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Yay Hey Juli nice to see you back. I was Volt
Astro
Astro
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Laval Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:16 pm

(deeply sighs) Here I go.

○ How you Found Us: I was a member since August 2013 in ASP, I dropped out
cause of a rule break this year, I recleaned myself so I'm trying again.
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): been already.
○ Canid Name: Lycaon (means 'wolf' in Greek Mythology)
○ Gender: Male
○ Canid Age: 3 Years.
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) Qwazi
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) he is a sweetheart since, well he was, mostly he plays nice as well, as for a bonus, he can
handle Problem as aurgements, love problems, etc. And he is alike of his Grey Wolf speicies.

He has grey fur pelt, black circles around his eyes, paws and tail.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: I dropped where I was left off, I made my choice
to retry to fit in to reclean my mind.

○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!) Horse.
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Hiawatha, Striker, Briggan, and Balto.
○ Were you invited by anyone? Nope. just myself
Laval
Laval
Newcomer

Male

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalo Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Ooooh! Yay Balto! I am so happy you are joining again, because I really wanna roleplay with you sometime!
Ivalo
Ivalo
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:11 am

Accepted! Welcome back, Balto! c:
Jean
Jean
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dae Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:54 pm

○ How you Found Us: former member yo
○ Have you signed up for the website?: mhm
○ Canid Name: Dae
○ Canid Age: Two years and nine months
○ Rank desired: Tafuria (or Leier if possible)
○ Description of canid: A coydog with a mostly tan coat with darker brown markings on his face, ears, and tail tip. White is on his eyebrows, chest, and legs. Blue-gray eyes. He is physically weak and lightweight, making him good for jobs such as patrolling.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: i feel i'm active enough to keep both SRP and AFT in my ""schedule"" and i miss you guys a bunch
○ Secret Answer: Horse
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? yeee i was Dae
○ Were you invited by anyone? nop

Last edited by Dae on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dae
Dae
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 pm

(Not returning as a Leier?)

Glad to see you're returning, Dae!
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Dae wrote:○ How you Found Us: former member yo
○ Have you signed up for the website?: mhm
○ Canid Name: Dae
○ Canid Age: Two years and nine months
○ Rank desired: Tafuria (or Leier if possible)
○ Description of canid: A coydog with a mostly tan coat with darker brown markings on his face, ears, and tail tip. White is on his eyebrows, chest, and legs. Blue-gray eyes. He is physically weak and lightweight, making him good for jobs such as patrolling.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: i feel i'm active enough to keep both SRP and AFT in my ""schedule"" and i miss you guys a bunch
○ Secret Answer: Horse
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? yeee i was Dae
○ Were you invited by anyone? nop

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE.
Accepted! Welcome back to the pack. ^.^
Jean will change your group, enjoy! :'D
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey Dae ^U^ Asuna will be happy that her friend has returned haha. Welcome back C:
Asuna
Asuna
Gaunza

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaude Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Welcome baaaaaack!
Alaude
Alaude
Chini

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 am

○ How you Found Us: I'm a very old member. c:
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yesss ~
○ Canid Name: Eliza
○ Canid Age: 11 Weeks
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) Phia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) 75% Eurasian, 25% Arctic; white coat; green eyes. Full-size description will be in bio.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: As said previously I have previously been in the pack for two or so years but then left due to unforeseen circumstances as the pack moved from African Night Pack to this lovely site. c: I wanted to stay in touch so I've rejoined.
○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!) Horse
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Silver, Lagoon (Preydator), Crisis, Orbit, Admiral, probably one or two I've missed *cough*
○ Were you invited by anyone? Beau <3
Eliza
Eliza
Phia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaude Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 am

Eliza wrote:○ How you Found Us: I'm a very old member. c:
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yesss ~
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)  Phia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) 75% Eurasian, 25% Arctic; white coat; green eyes. Full-size description will be in bio.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: As said previously I have previously been in the pack for two or so years but then left due to unforeseen circumstances as the pack moved from African Night Pack to this lovely site. c: I wanted to stay in touch so I've rejoined.
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Silver, Lagoon (Preydator), Crisis, Orbit, Admiral, probably one or two I've missed *cough*

Accepted! Welcome (back), Eliza! Either Dae or Jean will allocate you to your rank and everything else!
Alaude
Alaude
Chini

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Alaude wrote:
Eliza wrote:○ How you Found Us: I'm a very old member. c:
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)  Phia

Accepted! Welcome (back), Eliza! Either Dae or Jean will allocate you to your rank and everything else!

Thank you, Alaude (do I know you?). I'll get going with the biography. c:
Eliza
Eliza
Phia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:22 am

Welcome back, Eliza! (I don't know who you remember me as, so let's just say I was Willow.)
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:23 am

Thank you - and great to see you again, Spir. c:
Eliza
Eliza
Phia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Hey Admiral! Welcome back Not sure if you'll remember me...I was Kahla ^U^
Asuna
Asuna
Gaunza

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:03 pm

KAHLA omg hi! Lovely to see you again, of course I remember you. c:
Eliza
Eliza
Phia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari- Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 pm

○ How you Found Us: Actually, I can't really remember, but I do know that one of the members did recommend me to come here...
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes, I did.
○ Canid Name: Hikari
○ Canid Age: Two years and three months.
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)  Gaunza, please
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) Hikari is your typical wild dog. Light brown, white, and dark brown spots, amber eyes, and a megohm lengthed tail.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?:  Because I miss all of my friends from ASP, a lot. Plus I needed a new roleplay to join, since I'm currently in only one...
○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!) Horse. c:
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Yes, I did. Let's see here... I was previously Nala, Jin Kei, and Alamea.
○ Were you invited by anyone? Nope.
Hikari-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dae Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Accepted, I will change your details now, and your account has been activated.
Dae
Dae
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Congratulations the both of you!!! Can't wait to Roleplay some good times! (I'm Stubby, obviously xD MAMA OAK LIVESSS)
Stubby
Stubby
Vanator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next