The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
Questions & Suggestions Information EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

Questions & Suggestions Information

Go down

Questions & Suggestions Information Empty Questions & Suggestions Information

Post by Akira Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm

As you can probably already guess by the title of this board, this section will be used that you, the members, can makes queries or make suggestions for improve the pack! Though I just want to explain a few things first before you may decide to create a topic here.

Asking questions/making suggestions:
Before doing either of these things, it is reccommended that you -

1. Check if somebody has already asked the same question/made the same suggestion.
    2. Check topics around the forum to see if they already have the answer to your question.

You can use the search feature, which is located on the navigation bar inbetween 'FAQ' and 'Memberlist' to check to similar topics by entering keywords or phrases.

Remember that you can always ask questions on the chatbox if you want an immediate response, or make suggestions to gain immediate input on the idea(s) that you have.

Answering questions:
We always appreciate users helping out with others' questions! Although, we do ask that you consider the following before you may decide to post an answer:
    Do you know the answer to the question? If the answer to this is no, then don't answer the question. It's better to not give an answer to a question and leave it to somebody who is capable of answering, and keep to answering the questions that you can answer with confidence. It also prevents users being presented with inaccurate information.
    Quote a reliable source (if possible). Quoting reliable sources is extremely useful and enhances the likelihood of the answer being accurrate. A source such as this would be something like an FAQ (e.g. Rules and Information), or perhaps information which has come straight from a staff member (Leiers and Chinis).
    Provide a link to the source(s) of the information (if possible). Linking to sources is a great way to show where the route of your information/quote has come from. We encourage users to link to topics such as the Rules and Information or specific annoucements. In addition, with the link, the user can actually go a head and explore the source and possibly find additional details to help answer their question.

I hope that this topic helps!
Akira
Old Staff

Female

Back to top Go down