The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
New Kind of Rank? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
New Kind of Rank? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
New Kind of Rank? EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
New Kind of Rank? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
New Kind of Rank? EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
New Kind of Rank? EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
New Kind of Rank? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
New Kind of Rank? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
New Kind of Rank? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

New Kind of Rank?

+2
Ivalo
Pelliccia
6 posters

Go down

New Kind of Rank? Empty New Kind of Rank?

Post by Pelliccia Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:17 pm

I was thinking for a bit about characters and stuffs which got me thinking. What about an Elder rank? Say you character got to an age that made them really old or when they wanted to retire from their rank. I don't know what color it would be maybe This Color for Elder. I think it would be funny to have an Elder rank where they are cranky and stuff. Also I think they could be like helpers for the chini's or Leiers as like advice seekers. I don't know it was just an idea.

Last edited by Steele on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pelliccia
Pelliccia
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

New Kind of Rank? Empty Re: New Kind of Rank?

Post by Ivalo Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:42 pm

This is awesome! I love this line: "I think it would be funny to have an Elder rank where they cranky and stuff."

'they cranky' xD
Ivalo
Ivalo
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Honestly, nobody actually keeps their characters long enough for that My oldest character is Willow, and she's only 5 or 6. I do think this might be fun, but unless our characters suddenly age about 3 years randomly, none of them will hit that age quickly.

I'm in the middle on this, as it would just be more work for the Elites, but it might be fun. The rank also might encourage members to keep characters longer. I've yet to see a couple grow old together
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelliccia Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Well people who don't want to keep their characters to grow old you can do a new character and have them older. If you do it's fine to wait for them to grow old or change their age to be a bit older.
Pelliccia
Pelliccia
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Oooh great idea I think the color should be a bronze or dark gold. Make it seem like a rare color for a well earned rank. Also I think another cool rank would be Lead Ranks... Each rank has a leader for them to send missions and stuff like that.
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:41 pm

^ We have lead ranks Just nobody has been chosen as lead for any ranks yet. You have to participate in missions to have a higher chance of being chosen xP
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Astro Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:13 pm

I think this would be a good idea for the future since we still have some ranks where we rarely have them with only a couple of people in them. Maybe once the pack gets bigger we could have the rank.

Still it's a great idea to have it. Not every wolf is young forever and I bet some people here would love to play a cranky old wolf. Ha ha ha I so see Stubby one day being a cranky old elder yelling at us to feed her or clean her bedding or to be quiet. In my opinion of course.
Astro
Astro
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:51 pm

omg
I love this idea! That way (Because I'm obviously Keeping Stubby until she dies of her old age) members who just don't want to get rid of their character but the character is old, and can't do their young stuff anymore like hunting because they're frail and could get wounded easily, this is a rank where you can tell pup's stories, have members pick your fleas out, rest in the sun, and sit back and watch the pack!
LOL SOCKS
*Stubby yells at Socks to come and pick her fleas out of her fur*
Stubby
Stubby
Vanator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down