The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
Altsoba Fantasy RP EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

Altsoba Fantasy RP

Go down

Altsoba Fantasy RP Empty Altsoba Fantasy RP

Post by Frostsoul Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:53 am

Altsoba Fantasy RP Tumblr_n7wbny5hWD1r6dvlfo2_1280

The God of Chaos, Altsoba, had plunged the world into ruins. Naming his new world and play thing after himself, he eagerly watched as the world crumbled and fell. The three species of animals were at war - a war that would rage for years and years. The land was being demolished and lives were lost daily. The avians in the mountains, the felines in the swamp, and the canines in the forest, they were no ordinary beasts, not anymore. They had magic coursing through their veins. With the other Gods powerless to assist the suffering creatures, the fate of the world is in their hands - your hands, stranger. Which path will you follow?

Altsoba is starting as a fun RP game, but will soon develop to include a number of mini-games to play in your browser, which will form together as part of a greater whole. You'll be able to pick your race, your class and begin in the world of adventure. The timeline for the game is unknown - but for now, feel free to join our quaint little site for some RP action! It's easy to join, just jump right in. We have a questions board for those who don't know how to start, or just jump into the chat and see if anyones there. We are open to all skill levels and are eager to meet you.

http://altsoba.com/index.php
Frostsoul

Back to top Go down