The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

+24
Malaika
Vulpecula
Lennox
Eclipse
Stubby
Eliza
Alaude
Asuna
Dae
Astro
Chinook
Poète
Jude
Pelliccia
Laval
Anthony
Icicle
Ciel
Ivalo
Desty
Aubree
Khentinmentiu
Akira
Jean
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 Empty JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

Post by Jean Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

African Falls Tribe

~Pack Rules~

We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general AFT forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pack website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
► 1. No inappropriate, rude, disturbing or otherwise unneeded comments are tolerated
► 2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
► 3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
► 4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of AFT is prohibited
► 5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
► 6. Manners are appreciated, remember everything on here took time and effort to do, so a "please" or "thank you" goes a long way
► 7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
► 8. Put ‘Toad' as your secret answer, so we know you read the rules (secret answer can and will change)
► 9. Have fun and enjoy yourself here in AFT!

~Requirements~

► 1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

► 2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pack as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pack is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

► 3. Joining our Website is Mandatory
The reason it's mandatory is because many people miss out on important information regarding the pack, which is found on our website. Please make sure to join the website before you sign up, and use your characters' name; you will not be accepted otherwise!

Member Application

If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:

Code:
[b]○ How you Found Us:[/b]
[b]○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]○ Canid Name:[/b]
[b]○ Gender:[/b]
[b]○ Canid Age:[/b]
[b]○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)[/b]  
[b]○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]○ Why would you like to join AFT?:[/b]  
[b]○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!)[/b]
[b]○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use?[/b]
[b]○ Were you invited by anyone?[/b]

Pack Friend Application

If you're thinking about joining, but are not sure, come be a Pack Friend. By being a pack friend, you're welcome to post on the topic and come onto the website to chat. You cannot RP or enter contests, but you can see with 'Pack Life' is like. If you feel like you want to join, go ahead. Please fill out this form for becoming a Pack Friend:

Code:
[b]○ How you Found Us:[/b]
[b]○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]○ Canid Name:[/b]
[b]○ Gender:[/b]
[b]○ Why you want to be a Pack Friend ('Just because' isn't an answer):[/b]
[b]○ Secret Answer: (can be found in the rules on this topic!)[/b]
[b]○ Have you joined AFT before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]
[b]○ Were you invited by anyone?:[/b]

Original © ASP
Coding © Mykka
Jean
Jean
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 Empty Re: JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

Post by Poète Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm

○ How you Found Us: Euh, decided to return, actually.
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yep.
○ Canid Name: Poète (Stands for Poet in french)
○ Gender: Male
○ Canid Age: 3 years, 4 months.
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) Kuangalia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) Poète is an Indian Wolf who was moved to France (and of course, was later moved to Africa due to zoo problems), and has blueish hazel eyes and a pretty reddish coat.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: Well, I've had enough free time so I thought, why not?
○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!) Horse
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Yep, I was Mikasa.
○ Were you invited by anyone? Not really.
Poète
Poète
Qwazi

Male

http://onikashi.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 4 Empty Re: JOIN THE PACK HERE ~ Joining Forms

Post by Anthony Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:12 am

Ah, hope you're accepted! You were missed in your absence!

(It's Spirit/Thief)
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Laval Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 am

Yay it's my little Mikasa!! I missed you

(Its Briggan/Striker/Hiawatha/Balto)
Laval
Laval
Newcomer

Male

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 am

Omgosh is that my Blythie Wyfie? hope you get accepted back obviously its Stubbert, unless I've changed a lot o.o
Stubby
Stubby
Vanator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dae Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:51 am

Welcome back!! I'll change your details shorty. c:
Dae
Dae
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulpecula Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 pm

○ How you Found Us: I was a member on ASP
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes
○ Canid Name: Vulpecula
○ Gender: Female
○ Canid Age: 3 years
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)  Kuangalia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) Gray wolf. Blueish tint in gray part of fur.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?:   Because I was in ASP, and it would be good to have a place to roleplay again.
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? ASP, Storm
○ Were you invited by anyone? My friend
Vulpecula
Vulpecula
Kuangalia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dae Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:23 am

Accepted, welcome back! Just be sure that the blue tint is a very faint one.
Dae
Dae
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Laval Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:11 am

Storm!! Shadow missed you! Glad to see you back! :D 

-Lycaon, well Striker btw
Laval
Laval
Newcomer

Male

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulpecula Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:14 am

Glad to be back
Vulpecula
Vulpecula
Kuangalia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Welcome to the pack!
Eclipse
Eclipse
Kuangalia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Malaika Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Welcome 'back', glad you could join us again!
Malaika
Malaika
Pack Friend

Female

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelliccia Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:25 pm

○ How you Found Us: Been here
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yeah
○ Canid Name: Pelliccia
○ Gender: female
○ Canid Age: 3
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) qwazi
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum): Pelliccia is a wolf that is very small. Her coat is a dark redish kinda color. She has a lean figure with a small stomach and giant redish colored ears that are almost too big for her. Her muzzle is long and thin
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: Cause
○ Secret Answer: Horse (found in the rules on this topic!)
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use?. Zoey and Steele
○ Were you invited by anyone?
Pelliccia
Pelliccia
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Steele wrote:○ How you Found Us: Been here
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yeah
○ Canid Name: Pelliccia
○ Gender: female
○ Canid Age: 3
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) qwazi  
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum): Pelliccia is a wolf that is very small. Her coat is a dark redish kinda color. She has a lean figure with a small stomach and giant redish colored ears that are almost too big for her. Her muzzle is long and thin
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: Cause  
○ Secret Answer: Horse (found in the rules on this topic!)
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use?. Zoey and Steele

Accepted, Dae will change your name asap. Have fun roleplaying Peliccia ^.^
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Khentinmentiu Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:45 pm

○ How you Found Us:
I've been here before.
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):
Yeps.
○ Canid Name:
Khentinmentiu
○ Gender:
Male
○ Canid Age:
4 years and 7 months.
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)  
Huduma.
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum)
Arctic piebald wolf. Black patches and blotches cover his entire body and he has green eyes.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?:  
Because this website is awesome.
○ Secret Answer: (found in the rules on this topic!)
Horse.
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use?
Yep, Zuni/Lacrimosa/Death.
Nope.
Khentinmentiu
Khentinmentiu
Newcomer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dae Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Accepted and changing your details now! :>
Dae
Dae
Old Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Welcome and congrats on the character change!
Eclipse
Eclipse
Kuangalia

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:11 pm

○ How you Found Us: ASP
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yup
○ Canid Name: Coco
○ Canid Age: 2
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia) Kuangalia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) Coco is a small, timid Fennec fox. She has some quite unusual markings due to her history as a domestic pet, an electric blue star around her right eye and a black lightening bolt on her back. She also has a large scar behind her right ear and another one on the same side of her head.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: I've loved this site/ASP in the past and would hate to see it die. I also think I have a bit more time now to be quite active.
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Joey (was Coco before that)
○ Were you invited by anyone? Nope
Coco
Coco
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Hope you get accepted Coco!
Stubby
Stubby
Vanator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Joey wrote:○ How you Found Us: ASP
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yup
○ Canid Name: Coco
○ Canid Age: 2
○ Rank desired: (if under two years old, you must put Phia)  Kuangalia
○ Description of canid: (see list of canids allowed in AFT in our Rules and Information forum) Coco is a small, timid Fennec fox. She has some quite unusual markings due to her history as a domestic pet, an electric blue star around her right eye and a black lightening bolt on her back. She also has a large scar behind her right ear and another one on the same side of her head.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?:  I've loved this site/ASP in the past and would hate to see it die. I also think I have a bit more time now to be quite active.
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? Joey (was Coco before that)

I am going to accept you, however the markings may be unrealistic and I might ask you to change it, depending on how she got them. But welcome back, I'll change you to newcomer and Coco.
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks! And I'll change the markings, I think they were supposed to be spray paint (not sure why) but that now seems a bit stupid.
Coco
Coco
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Coco wrote:Thanks! And I'll change the markings, I think they were supposed to be spray paint (not sure why) but that now seems a bit stupid.

No problem, just make sure to post your bio!
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alume Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:38 am

○ How you Found Us: ASP
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yea sorry i'm doing this now ehe
○ Canid Name: Chicorna
○ Canid Age: 1 1/2
○ Rank desired: Phia *sigh lol* Later though Kungalia  
○ Description of canid: Uhm my character is kind of hard to explain so I was nervous about it a little. My character has part of green and blue fur but I didn't want to change my character. It's okay if I have to I was just wondering if it would be okay for my character to keep the way she looks.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: I know a lot of people from ASP here and they are pretty awesome! ^^ Also I would love to be in a community again.  
○ Secret Answer: Horse
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? I would please like to keep it anonymous but yes I did.
Alume
Alume
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Chicorna wrote:○ How you Found Us: ASP
○ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yea sorry i'm doing this now ehe
○ Description of canid: Uhm my character is kind of hard to explain so I was nervous about it a little. My character has part of green and blue fur but I didn't want to change my character. It's okay if I have to I was just wondering if it would be okay for my character to keep the way she looks.
○ Why would you like to join AFT?: I know a lot of people from ASP here and they are pretty awesome! ^^ Also I would love to be in a community again.  
○ Have you joined ASP/AFT before? If so, what character did you use? I would please like to keep it anonymous but yes I did.

Accepted but the fur may need to go, depending on how they got it and if its reasonable. Sorry.
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alume Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Okay thank you! I hate to be like this all switching and stuff but I have a request so that I may switch my character? Chicorna is an OC and I would hate to switch her but I have another realistic character. I would have to put again Description of canid and age, but the rest I can keep. (I'm os sorry I know how annoying this must be I just want the character to be something that I will love to stay active with so I can get the best out of ASP.)
Maitland wrote:
Chicorna wrote:○ How you Found Us: ASP

Accepted but the fur may need to go, depending on how they got it and if its reasonable. Sorry.
Alume
Alume
Newcomer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Chicorna wrote:Okay thank you! I hate to be like this all switching and stuff but I have a request so that I may switch my character? Chicorna is an OC and I would hate to switch her but I have another realistic character. I would have to put again Description of canid and age, but the rest I can keep. (I'm os sorry I know how annoying this must be I just want the character to be something that I will love to stay active with so I can get the best out of ASP.)

Of course, just fill out the application again!
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next