The African Falls Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Weather & Season

WINTER in AFT is characterised in the pack's territory by dry, sunny, crisp days and cold nights, sometimes with heavy frosts. The high neighboring mountain range often gets snow.

BIRTHING: No
MATING: Yes
Season changes October 1st, 2014

Latest topics
» The African Stars Pride is Roaring to Life!
Revival of AFT EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday ASP!!!!
Revival of AFT EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm by Astro

» Vuerris // Semi-Realistic Wolf RolePlay //
Revival of AFT EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:39 pm by Guest

» Big Bad Wolf
Revival of AFT EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am by Guest

» My Appologies...
Revival of AFT EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:18 pm by Astro

» The Untold Winds Pack
Revival of AFT EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm by Stubby

» Spirit Walkers
Revival of AFT EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:12 am by Laval

» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Revival of AFT EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:02 am by Guest

» Join Me Maybe, old friends :*
Revival of AFT EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm by Laval

Pack Member of the Month

No one~ This member has been active and posting for a good deal of time and had contributed to AFT through various suggestions. Congratulations on becoming December's PMotM!

Word Count
Word Length: 0

Revival of AFT

4 posters

Go down

Revival of AFT Empty Revival of AFT

Post by Anthony Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:08 pm

We need to revive the site. We had a surge of activity, then we died again. I want this site to thrive again.

That's it.
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Revival of AFT Empty Re: Revival of AFT

Post by Phantom Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:04 am

We had a surge because we where talking about moving sites and then how to fix this site again. And that's when Maitland and some other's agreed to make the rp 150 words or something like that and to speak in 3rd person for every post. A few people posted but then it slowed down again, so what's some of your ideas what to do Anthony?
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Maitland Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Okay, no you see. You brought up the idea of moving sites, and everyone jumped because it was an option to get new ranks and most importantly high ranks. And no offense to you guys, but this pack isn't gonna revive itself. I brought up ideas, I said Jude's roleplay plot; no one showed interest. Maybe 3 people did, half of you just went inactive again. Moving sites will not do anything, it'll just be another waste of a forumotion that will eventually die again. Making the roleplay posts an making them speak in 3rd person wasn't the reason people left, and if they stopped posting because of that then they aren't dedicated to roleplay as they think they are. Roleplaying 3rd person is more proper, it limits the chances of people taking roleplay as a real life thing and it's easier for some people (me) to read because if you're writing 'I flicked my ears' I'm not even going to try and finish it because human's ears don't flicker.

I'm personally a little annoyed because I tried and the only thing I got was wanting to make a new site, if you think that making a new site will make this pack any different it wont. So if you have any ideas, shoot but I'm losing hope that this site will revive.
Maitland
Maitland
Leier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:11 pm

I agree with you on the roleplaying idea and I know there are some good ideas out there to revive the site... we cannot just lose hope. Maitland I also understand you are frustrated and upset over the matter as would anyone in your position, guys if we want something done we are going to have to work together on this not just say something and never do it. Maitland can you go over what Jude's RP idea was again? And perhaps maybe if we have a place where guests can talk or ask questions about the site that could come in handy. I will keep thinking of idea's and tell you when I get some I just others will do the same as well. Sorry for all the hard times you have been having Maitland... I am sure we will get it fixed.
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:07 pm

I don't think that a new site would be good at all. We need to start advertising on other packs.
We need an official advertisement so we can post on other sites and make it look official. Then we can start back up.
Anthony
Anthony
Newcomer

Male

http://wolvesofwinter.jcink.net/index.php?s=09e04c92db37d63b8313

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 am

Hmm I know how to make real looking videos like that but I have a couple of problems.

1. I don't have the program to make videos like this available anymore.

2. I don't have a Youtube account.

If I had these things I could probably do it but we need more ideas then advertising like things to do on the site itself. And I will see if I can figure something out about the advertising.
Phantom
Phantom
Vakooja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubby Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:05 am

I can look up some images from Google images, since I have a youtube account and such, I can post videos on Youtube and hopefully spark some interest among the community. All I have to do really if save some wolf pictures, get some old pictures from the previous ASP site, say that we moved to this link, go over rules in the description, and make a slideshow out of the whole thing since youtube is much more easier now a days to make videos instead of just using the webcam. Maybe this can help a bit?

Just an Idea, My lovelies, But I don't have the money to buy things to animate, or any programs at all. Sorry :c
Stubby
Stubby
Vanator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum